Terms and Conditions
Introduction – This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
1. Intellectual Property Rights – Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
2. Licence to Use Website – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
a. You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
b. You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
c. Limitations of Liability – The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
4. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
6. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
7. However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Forum Posting / Comments – You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
9. You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
10. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
11. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
12. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime[; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
13. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
14. We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your access, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
15. In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
16. Third party websites – when this website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
17. Variation – We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
18. Entire agreement – This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or other devices when you access the internet.
Type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain stored on your PC or device until deleted or they reach an expiry date. Session cookies are deleted from your PC or device when you close your web-browser.
What is the purpose of these cookies?
Analytical/performance cookies – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visits, and the most/least visited pages. This helps us to improve the content and function of our website.
What types of information do we collect by using cookies?
When you visit our website, the following types of information from you: Your internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, your time zone, Platform and OS information, navigation and geographical information such as the URL you came from, your reported country, pages you viewed or searched, page response times, errors that may have occurred, length of visits to certain pages, and the methods used to browse away from the page.
All most all web browsers allow you to refuse/block cookies (Please see your web browsers help to find out more). You may, of course, block our cookies by blocking them using your browser’s options. However, pleases considered this option carefully as this may seriously limit the functionality of our website and hence the services and experience we can provide you.
More information on cookies can also be found at www.aboutcookies.org
We may update this policy from time to time. Due to changes to our website/technology. Also, to comply with any new legislation or guidance that may be issued. We, therefore, recommend you should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any updates that may have been made.